Less but better A5 Journal - Chestnut
Less but better A5 leather journal & notebook in Chestnut color by Beamalevich
with +1 extra refill and free color ribbons
Whether you want to draw, design, sketch, paint, register, work, or distraction, Mies van der Rohe concurs whilst asking from you an extra effort on the details.
Currently, the Mies van der Rohe foundation only has hardcover notebooks with a finish line - whenever you have fulfilled the notebook, it's over.
In an exclusive and unique collection of Refillable Leather cover Journals with interchangeable inner notebooks, Beamalevich brings Bauhaus closer to artists, engineers, and everyone fond of the Modern Architecture movement and parafernalia.
You can easily find refills on Paper Republic's website - but consider, this pack already includes 2 NOTEBOOKS + a SET OF COLOR RIBBONS to attach the notebooks into the leather cover, all for free!
All models and colors available in here.
Length: 21 cm // 8.3 in
Width: 14.5 cm // 5.7 in
247 g // 0.54 lbs
1 x Chestnut leather journal cover
1 x set of color ribbons to interchange
2 x notebook refills for writing
- leather journal refillable, modular
- vegetable-tanned, fragrant vachetta leather cover tanned in Italy
- leather cover size (closed): 15 x 21 cm / 5.9 x 8.3 in
- compatible with all notebooks up to 14 x 20 cm / 5.5 x 7.8 inches
- holds up to 3 refill notebooks
- includes 1 plain pages notebook (13,5 x 20 cm or 5.3 x 7.8 inches)
- made in Vienna, Austria
- includes a set of color ribbons
The fragrant vachetta leather made in Italy guarantees quality and a long life cycle to cover, which holds inside notebook refills with colorful ribbons so that you can always use this same Journal throughout the years.