A tribute to the Avant-garde artist Gustav Klutsis. He was born in 1895 in Latvia. He did his art training in Moscow in the studio of Kazimir Malevich, where they became friends. Acclaimed for his spatial constructions, as well as for his designs of practical structures such as kiosks, tribunes and radio-orators, Klutsis became in 1924 a professor of colour theory at the Constructivist school Vkhutemas.
Made with certified genuine Oregon pine wood from controlled plantations